NADAC Changes

Thread: NADAC Changes

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultNADAC Changes

According to Sharon, starting in Jan we will see the Hoops from Hoopers in Touch N Go, Weavers,
    Chances, and Regular. Way cool!!!
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

labnpug is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: NADAC Changes

Quote Originally Posted by rottnlabs
    According to Sharon, starting in Jan we will see the Hoops from Hoopers in Touch N Go, Weavers,
    Chances, and Regular. Way cool!!!
    I still haven't seen a hoopers class. They just haven't been at the trials I've attended around here. Does this mean that jumps will no longer be used or can it be a combo of jumps and hoops or one or the other?
    I personally like the jumps so if NADAC gets rid of jumps I may not trial with them any more -- they already got rid of the teeter......
    Deb H.
    www.dunnsmarshlabs.com
    <br />Cori and Lily (my angel pug)

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

They will still have jumps but you will also see hoops and gates. I have not seen gates so I have no idea what they look like. Gaters is a new class starting in Jan so I'll probably see it after that.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

agilityretrievers is offline Senior Member

More changes in NADAC, what a surprise ... :P
    Katie, MACH Dusty NAP OJP AAD EAC OGC OJC RS-E GV-E JS-O CL4-R C-JrH CGC, and Boo AX OAJ