Michigan (and area) peeps!! Looking for Noz2Noz 36" N2 crates in Flint/area...

Thread: Michigan (and area) peeps!! Looking for Noz2Noz 36" N2 crates in Flint/area...

henrysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultMichigan (and area) peeps!! Looking for Noz2Noz 36" N2 crates in Flint/area...

I'm going to be in Flint the first weekend of November, at the Companion Dog Training Club obedience trials with Henry. His 36" show crate is looking a bit tired, and a friend of mine is also looking for a 36" for her poodle...

Do you know of any retailers in Flint/Flint area who might carry these?
    http://www.lazypet.com/product.php?b=1&id=35

There's a Petco down the street from our hotel, so I'm going to check there, but can you think of anywhere else, just in case?

Thanks, in advance!
    Gorsebrook Jackson Triggs, CD, RN, WC, CGN<br />Kelrobin A Twist of Fate<br /><br />

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Michigan (and area) peeps!! Looking for Noz2Noz 36" N2 crates in Flint/area...

You could just order new covers from sitstay.com. It's much cheaper than buying a whole new crate. They sell the crates too if that's what you really want.

Bottom of the page

http://www.sitstay.com/store/equip/softcrate-x.shtml
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

DefaultRe: Michigan (and area) peeps!! Looking for Noz2Noz 36" N2 crates in Flint/area...

Thanks Lydia!

I was planning on doing that for the old 36" PortACrate we currently have, and then using that crate for Henry's future baby sister! (she won't know...) I emailed Firstrax to ask if the new covers fit over the old frames... no answer yet.

My trialing friend is looking for a show crate for her 6? month old poodle and was looking at the Noz2Noz N2 ones.

(sitstay.com won't ship crates to Canada... *sigh*)
    Gorsebrook Jackson Triggs, CD, RN, WC, CGN<br />Kelrobin A Twist of Fate<br /><br />

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

Well bummer. Hopefully Firsttrax will ship.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

Yep, Firstrax will ship their covers to Canada... I had to replace the cover on our 42" one last year since Henry decided it needed a new door.

kaytris is offline Senior Member

Toronto's petsmart carries the noz2noz.. not sure which models... I think rens might as well

Thanks Nancy!

I think I've seen their N2N P2/E2 series at our PetsMart, but I'll have to take another peek.