To Everyone...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Everyone...

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultTo Everyone...

I am just so pleased to see so many of you doing so well. From the looks of this forum, the obedience shows should really be growing as it seems everyone is beginning to get involved!!!

Congrats to each and everyone of you who are out there making it happen. And most of all, congrats to your dogs who really are doing their best to please you!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: To Everyone...

Well said! It would make a great toast if we all could get together. It's nice to see so many dogs and people doing well and especially so many Labradors!!!

canUdigIt is offline Senior Member

Its so nice to have someone to come home and share results with, you guys care more then my family about our successes, and that means a lot to me,

so THANKS!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

2yellowlabs is offline Senior Member

It is wonderful to have someplace to come and write about the joys and challenges of owning labs. I cannot imagine life without them and this forum is a terrific sounding board for so many things. Melissa - you said it!! I know my family is happy when I tell them of a success but they don't really "get" it. Here everyone does!! Our pups are wonderful and we love them regardless - but maybe we do love them just a little more when they work so hard to do what we ask of them. B
    Betsy
    Kelleygreens Couer D'Or, CGC,CD, RAE2 - Doro - Nov. 21, 1995 to Jan. 14, 2010
    Kelleygreens The Shamrock Kid, CGC, OM, UDX2, RE, NA, NAJ, AXP, AJP, ASCA CDX, - Shamrock
    Kelleygreens The Few, The Proud, CGC, CDX, GN, NA - Recon

patm is offline Senior Member

I agree - I'm trying hard to answer posts individually, because I LOVE IT when people respond to mine, But there were just a ton of people who showed and did well this weekend . What a bunch of wonderful dogs and peeps we have here! ;D ;D ;D

henrysmom is offline Senior Member

I love having you all to pick your brains and to share in everyone's successes!! And, for those of us obedience newbies, you experienced peeps give us much to hope and strive for.

Ditto what Melissa said, definitely! I find that my family and friends oblige me in asking how Henry did, but they don't really get it, nor understand how addictive it all is, and how much fun it is (despite that I-think-I'm-gonna-throw-up! feeling, right before going into the ring... ask Melissa... she kept directing me over to the rather large garbage cans!!) and how much hard work it actually is.

A friend (lab owner) once asked me what was involved in the Novice/PreNovice exercises... as I explained each one, she would cut me off and say, "Oh that's soo EASY, my dog can do that!! Is that what ALL that fuss is about??". Right.

My mother, after I told her of our success this weekend, "So... how much money did those titles cost you?". :

So thank you, all of you, for the pats on the back and the encouraging words... I know for me personally, it has made a big difference!!

Now, I'm counting on you all to talk me through Open!!!!!!!

Gorsebrook Jackson Triggs, CD, RN, WC, CGN<br />Kelrobin A Twist of Fate<br /><br />

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by luvmydogz2much
    Its so nice to have someone to come home and share results with, you guys care more then my family about our successes, and that means a lot to me,
    Ditto! My husband doesn't even bother to ask how we did so I definitely enjoy having some place to go to have fellow obedience/rally/agiilty addicts to commiserate with.

Oh, and let's hope my husband never asks how much all these titles cost.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

imported_gabbys mom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rottnlabs
    Oh, and let's hope my husband never asks how much all these titles cost.
    My guy just keeps saying "it's cheaper than when you were showing horses." He's such a doll
    <br />U-CD Of Love and Other Demons, CD, RE, CGC (Gabby)<br />Maverick<br />Saint Louis

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

"it's cheaper than when you were showing horses.
    I used to think this, until I started showing multiple dogs. Now it's getting very expensive!!!

debjen is offline Senior Member

It is nice to come here and share ..even with my nonlabs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast