Sun NADAC trial results

Thread: Sun NADAC trial results

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultSun NADAC trial results

Well today was not nearly as successful as yesterday but we still had a lot of fun.

No Qs for either dog. The courses were really tough today for some reason. Even novice had layering on the course. :

Essy's attitude was awesome in the ring today. She even started butt tucking on the course (which of course cracked everyone up).

The one HUGE bright spot was the distance challenge in the regular Open run. It was jump/weave/jump and Murray DID IT!!!! I was so excited. I've never tried to do weaves from that distance before. He ended up taking the tunnel instead of the dog walk for the obstacle discrimination but I really didn't care, I was THAT proud of his weaves. ;D We also had layering in the Open Chances class and Murray did that as well.

I really need to give Murray lots of credit. His attitude was awesome all weekend. He was confident, focused, and looked really good on almost all of the courses. I think he's finally maturing mentally and it's showing. Plus, I think we only knocked 2 bars all weekend (that has been a big bugaboo for us in the past because I tended to get ahead of Murray which makes him jump flat).

Now we get to switch gears. Next weekend is Utility for Murray and Rally Exc and Conformation for Essy.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Sun NADAC trial results

sorry no q's but sounds like a good time anyway

2yellowlabs is offline Senior Member

Lydia - Sounds like a good weekend all in all. You have such a good attitude about what each pup does well and you don't seem to dwell on the errors. Wish I could do that more. Murray must have been awesome yesterday. How cool. B
    Betsy
    Kelleygreens Couer D'Or, CGC,CD, RAE2 - Doro - Nov. 21, 1995 to Jan. 14, 2010
    Kelleygreens The Shamrock Kid, CGC, OM, UDX2, RE, NA, NAJ, AXP, AJP, ASCA CDX, - Shamrock
    Kelleygreens The Few, The Proud, CGC, CDX, GN, NA - Recon

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Well there is no way my dogs will weave without me, so that is truly AWESOME and you deserve to be proud!!!

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

Sorry about no Qs. It can be so frustrating at times, but it usually gets better eventually.