If it weren't for bad luck, we'd have no luck at all!

Thread: If it weren't for bad luck, we'd have no luck at all!

imported_Belles mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultIf it weren't for bad luck, we'd have no luck at all!

*humming the Laugh-in tune*

So, it started last night, when I bit down on a peanut. I knew the tooth was broken....the dentist SAID it was a dead tooth...well it was not. Picture shooting pains all throughout your head and sympathy pains shooting down your legs while driving. SO, I stop at the store for Ora-jel.... NOTE.. DO NOT apply Ora-jel COLD from the package to a broken tooth while driving!! Causes an abundant amount of pain...and odd swerving across lanes while driving...

Go to the Rally trial, confident of Kodi's RAE title...SOMEONE (and it was not Kodi) FORGETS the #4 sign and blows right past it. NQ in Advanced B, With an otherwise perfect 100 score.

Noticed especially on the way home that the car was steering a little funny..but I was going 80 mph, not typical for me, but I was beating myself up for missing the Rally sign.

Get home and the shooting pains in the broken tooth have not gone away. Decided to go to the dentist I have not been to in...well... more years than I care to admit. Apparently he closes before 3:00 on Fridays....Cars there, but the doors were locked. I get to hurt for the whole weekend apparently.

Stop at the party store on the way home. Forgot my drivers license at home, so I can not get the RUM and coke I wanted to help get rid of the toothache....get back to the car, and the left rear tire is FLAT! NO WONDER it felt "funny" driving this morning!

GAH!

It is time for some good luck....maybe I will NOT crash the company truck this weekend (at least I HAVE a company truck to drive...but don't get me started on company trucks...this is a borrowed one...)
    Karen and<br />UAG1 SHR UCDX GRCH Tracker Belle of Bedford RAE JH CDX TT WCX WC CGC (Belle)<br /><br />UCD SHR GRCH BIMBS BBI Belle&#39;s Kodiak Dreamweaver JH UD RAE TT WC CGC (Kodi)<br /><br />SHR UCH BBI Ponderosa&#39;s Big Blond Guy JH RE TT WC CGC (Hoss)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: If it weren't for bad luck, we'd have no luck at all!

Ugh! I HATE tooth pain. Is the tooth fractured or is there a piece missing? I was thinking if there was a piece missing, maybe you could put wax or gum over it to seal it from the air. I'd try calling the dentist office anyway. He might prescribe some pain relief at a minimum until he sees you.

As for Rally, I'm sure you weren't thinking straight with a toothache. Don't beat yourself up too bad.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

Quote Originally Posted by rottnlabs
    Ugh! I HATE tooth pain. Is the tooth fractured or is there a piece missing?

As for Rally, I'm sure you weren't thinking straight with a toothache. Don't beat yourself up too bad.
    Broken off to near the gum!

Re. Rally, ya, i know, but Kodi was trying SOOO hard, and I had flapped my lips about trying to "not make a mistake"....
    Karen and<br />UAG1 SHR UCDX GRCH Tracker Belle of Bedford RAE JH CDX TT WCX WC CGC (Belle)<br /><br />UCD SHR GRCH BIMBS BBI Belle&#39;s Kodiak Dreamweaver JH UD RAE TT WC CGC (Kodi)<br /><br />SHR UCH BBI Ponderosa&#39;s Big Blond Guy JH RE TT WC CGC (Hoss)

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

OMG, that is bad news. Hopefully things will get better now.

Be thankful it was a rear tire. Losing a front tire at 80 mph can kill you, seriously. I'm glad it went flat AFTER you were off the highway.

patm is offline Senior Member

Now that IS a bad day - better stay at home tomorrow! (and it was HEE HAW - not Laugh-In)

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Oh Karen! I am so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

Quote Originally Posted by patm
    (and it was HEE HAW - not Laugh-In)
    You are right!! Hee HAW!