Betsy

Thread: Betsy

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultBetsy

I heard that someone had a lesson with Mike the other night?! That is wonderful! So is he thinking about that OTCh now?!

Will you two be at Golden Triangle?
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

2yellowlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Betsy

Susan - I think Terry realizes that an OTCH is at least something to consider. He and Shamrock have worked so well together and are getting better in my opinion. Also - it will be a while before Recon is ready and I asked Terry - what are you going to do until then? Might as well keep going with Shamrock - we are lucky because there are shows close enough to drive to and back in one day so that Doro is OK at home. I think Terry should keep going. We still have to work out the Agility question though - First it was no Agility until a UD, then a UDX. Don't know if I want to wait for an OTCH. I think Shamrock could earn a couple more Agility titles if we don't wait too long to go back. Terry really enjoyed his lesson with Mike.

We're going to Sylvania - near Toledo rather than Golden Triangle. Its closer and we don't have to stay all night. We would have if we did Golden Triangle and since that would be 3 dogs and most likely two cars - it really wasn't a tough decision to choose Sylvania. Open B & Util B classes are quite large - someone will get some nice OTCH points. Would be nice if the points go to someone who can really use them. B
    Betsy
    Kelleygreens Couer D'Or, CGC,CD, RAE2 - Doro - Nov. 21, 1995 to Jan. 14, 2010
    Kelleygreens The Shamrock Kid, CGC, OM, UDX2, RE, NA, NAJ, AXP, AJP, ASCA CDX, - Shamrock
    Kelleygreens The Few, The Proud, CGC, CDX, GN, NA - Recon