match results

Thread: match results

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

Defaultmatch results

Attended a couple of matches today...an all breed match and a sporting dog match. Essy was in breed only today in both. Murray was in Open and Utility in the all breed match. Everyone told me he was the only dog that looked like he was trained out there today. He had a pretty good day.

In Utility, he grabbed the wrong article (new articles...still trying to work out how to scent them and converting him to hot scent) but other than that he would have qualified. His go outs were really, really nice...all the way out, straight and fast, even had someone comment that they loved to watch Murray's go outs because they were so quick. ;D The 2nd go out he decided to lay down instead of sit but I'll take that. He took both jumps as instructed so I was beyond THRILLED!!!

In Open, he did everything with gusto again. He looked really good until he anticipated the DOR. :-\ Considering that the last couple of times he showed he was confused about the signal exercise and the DOR, I'll take that hit as well. He did a number of auto finishes (carry over from Utility too) so I know I need to work on that but over all I was very pleased with both of his performances today. ;D

He shows in UA in 2 weeks so we've got time to work on some things.

To read about Essy's day, click here. ;D

https://www.justlabradors.com/forum/i...c,58982.0.html

The short story is she took two BoB and one Group 1. ;D

Meghan took tons of pictures so I'll post some once I get them downloaded.

preparing for ROH

puttin' on the breaks for retrieve over the high

retrieve on the flat

figure 8

heeling

<br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: match results

WOW! Sounds like a good day! Congrats to Meghan!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

2yellowlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: match results

Meghan must be awesome to watch - good for her!!! She will have such poise as she grows up - what a great start she's getting from showing. Murray must be such fun to watch!! What a nice day you had.
    Betsy
    Kelleygreens Couer D'Or, CGC,CD, RAE2 - Doro - Nov. 21, 1995 to Jan. 14, 2010
    Kelleygreens The Shamrock Kid, CGC, OM, UDX2, RE, NA, NAJ, AXP, AJP, ASCA CDX, - Shamrock
    Kelleygreens The Few, The Proud, CGC, CDX, GN, NA - Recon