Grrrrr
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grrrrr

canUdigIt is offline Senior Member

DefaultGrrrrr

Got my entry info in the mail today and the super messed up my entry.

Took the right amount out of my bank account for the six trials, but only entered me in 4.

I called them and got the 'sorry, we'll reimburse you' chat. They have to see if they can plop us into the other two trials, because it was a limited entry, and they are full.

I sent my entries in August, I feel they should fit us in (cause we paid for it, and its checked off on the entry!!! Its your mistake FOLKS!) and refund from people who entered later then we did.

How does this usually work?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Grrrrr

I don't know how it usually works, but I think they should enter you in the trials for which you submitted the entry and paid. One more dog will not make that much of a difference unless they messed up too many entries. Unfortunately, you're at their mercy. I hope they do the right thing.

henrysmom is offline Senior Member

Oh no, Melissa!!! Is this for London??

I agree with Tatyana, they should honour your original entry and put you and Roo in for the trials that you had submitted for! If it is for London, the NoviceA classes are all 5, 6, or 7 dogs big. It's not like one more is going to make a big difference!!! I was told the Novice classes were full, too!

Will keep fingers (and paws) crossed for you.... Henery wants to be in the ring with his Roo!!!
    Gorsebrook Jackson Triggs, CD, RN, WC, CGN<br />Kelrobin A Twist of Fate<br /><br />

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

Well that sucks. It's ridiculous that they screw up but you are the one out of luck. I'd be talking to someone higher up until I got the right answer. I'd also contact the club and AKC to let them know...not that it will matter but just so they know the super screwed up and you aren't happy.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Melissa, that happened to my friend last year with the London shows.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

canUdigIt is offline Senior Member

I called them again this morning, I am just not happy with how it played out.

They took $156- from my bank account, meaning we paid for all six trials!

They are away for a show now, so I can't contact them until Tuesday!

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Wow, that really sucks. I say if they cashed your check, then they better have a spot for you in the show. That is just plain ridiculous.

labby is offline Senior Member

Melissa is this MBF? They screwed up one of my dog's entries once. Put us in regular obedience when we entered Rally. I called them down in NC and told them what had happened. They switched me and added me to the Rally roster. Be firm be nice and I bet they'll do the same thing since it was their mistake.

Laura

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by labby
    Melissa is this MBF? They screwed up one of my dog's entries once. Put us in regular obedience when we entered Rally. I called them down in NC and told them what had happened. They switched me and added me to the Rally roster. Be firm be nice and I bet they'll do the same thing since it was their mistake.
    No it's the London Canine Association and Colmars--the Canadian equiv. of MB-F. When it comes to stuff like this, MB-F is much easier to deal with from my experience
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

labby is offline Senior Member

Oh yeah. Colmars sucks. I've had to deal with them a lot over the years.

Laura

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast