2008 Wags for Wishes info

Thread: 2008 Wags for Wishes info

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

Default2008 Wags for Wishes info

For anyone who attends the Wags For Wishes event, I just found out that there will not be a Wags event in CA for 2008 because they were not able to reserve the horsepark. The AZ event will be the only one in the SW for 2008.

<br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: 2008 Wags for Wishes info

I've never heard of this event, but sorry that it won't happen in California.

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tatyana
    I've never heard of this event, but sorry that it won't happen in California.
    Are you kidding? It's a crazy, wonderful event. Agility, obedience, dock dogs, lure coursing, herding, etc. all in one place. The clubs donate all the proceeds to Make a Wish foundation. You definitely have to go sometime.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kzunell is offline Senior Member

Wags is Wonderful!! There were over 500 dogs entered in 1200+ agility runs every day, making it the largest agility event on the west coast. Plus there was all the other events, even carting and herding and other things. I think there was 5-10,000 spectators. I might just have to work my way over to Arizona for 2008 since it won't be in California this year. Well at least we still have the AKC National Invitational this year.

Kelly and Amber
    Kelly and Greenwoods Amber Wave CD RA OA NAJ OF WC CGC CL1-F SW<br />Chino CA<br /><br /><br />

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Wish we had something like that out here. That must take a consorted effort to host an event that big. I can't even imagine!!!