agility classes this week...

Thread: agility classes this week...

debjen is offline Senior Member

Defaultagility classes this week...

Well if I do say so myself my boys had some good agility classes this week..

Last week Flyer hit a bar and then didn't want to jump again although eventually he did so we worked on it over the weekend..and this week he was doing 4 obstacles sequences including a 4 jump sequence..*G*..

Then Robbie and Cedar had their class..we were working on some difficult handling/discrimination sequences on a course .. the first was a jump with bascially a U turn to the A frame with a tunnel under the A frame with the opening between the jump and A frame..so my tunnel suck dogs had to pass up the tunnel and get tot eh A frame..Cedar did it correctly every time..Robbie went in the tunnel a couple of times but then was doing it great..

our next sequence was astraight sequence with a jump at the ent with another U turn to the dog walk to the chute on the other side of the dog walk (with a jump trap right off the dog walk)..my boys are so fast it I can't get down to do a front cross so I can get to the other side and if I do a rear cross I can't get to the end to direct them to the chute...so we figured out because they have good sends I could send them out to the jump and circle to the dog walk while I was still 1/2 way down the dog walk so I could beat them to the end to direct them in the right direction..

Our last sequence was 2 jumps with a U turn front cross to the Aframe and then wrapping them into the tunnel .. the boys did really well with that one..

all the boys had a good class...I was quite happy with their work..

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Wonderful!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

patm is offline Senior Member

Hard to me to follow all that stuff, since I don't do agility - but if you're happy, then I'm happy for you!