Besty

Thread: Besty

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultBesty

The premium for Admiral Perry is up!

http://www.apotcerie.org/Trial.htm

Where will you two stay? Caleb and I will most likely be coming by ourselves. I have stayed at the TallyHo but will not stay there again, especially coming by myself. I might try the Motel Six or the Red Roof. I think the Motel 6 is at the same exit as the trial site.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Besty

Betsy, I also pulled up the premium list for Queen City. I think I'll go there--entries are a little less and the hotels are a lot less!!!!! Plus, if I wanted I could run Caleb in Rally on Friday night since I'll be there.

Just made my room reservation--I got a room down there for two nights for almost less than one night in Erie! Strange!
    Susan

www.labmed.org

2yellowlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Betsy

Susan - I will tell Terry about Queen City but I think we will stick with Admiral Perry. If we can drive up to about two hours, we don't have to stay overnight. Since I won't be showing Doro for a while, he can stay home and our dog walker will walk him while we're at the shows. Doro is not the best traveler and I think he misses his bed when we stay all night somewhere!! Queen City is 4 hours from us and if we go, we of course will have to stay overnight. Have you been to either or both of these trials in the past? Any thoughts on which you liked better? I'll let you know what Terry decides. We go to Wauseon next, July 5 & 6 and then Medina & Richland July 21 & 22 and then Canfield. B
    Betsy
    Kelleygreens Couer D'Or, CGC,CD, RAE2 - Doro - Nov. 21, 1995 to Jan. 14, 2010
    Kelleygreens The Shamrock Kid, CGC, OM, UDX2, RE, NA, NAJ, AXP, AJP, ASCA CDX, - Shamrock
    Kelleygreens The Few, The Proud, CGC, CDX, GN, NA - Recon

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I have been to Admiral Perry and it can be very hot inside. That is part of the reason I'm opting to go to Queen City where it is air conditioned. With AP I would have to stay up there cause I just can't do that drive and compete so either way I'll be having a hotel bill so QC would be less. I have not been there before but have heard a lot of nice things about their building.
    Susan

www.labmed.org

2yellowlabs is offline Senior Member

Susan - Thanks for the heads up about AP. I don't think Terry could go back and forth without me going with him - its hard to drive by yourself that far two days in a row. I did look at the Queen City premium - and I will see what Terry says. I have friends who live in Cincinnati and they always say to visit with the pups but that is a huge imposition when you have dogs and stuff etc but we'll see. B
    Betsy
    Kelleygreens Couer D'Or, CGC,CD, RAE2 - Doro - Nov. 21, 1995 to Jan. 14, 2010
    Kelleygreens The Shamrock Kid, CGC, OM, UDX2, RE, NA, NAJ, AXP, AJP, ASCA CDX, - Shamrock
    Kelleygreens The Few, The Proud, CGC, CDX, GN, NA - Recon