Linda (raian) - NADAC videos for you

Thread: Linda (raian) - NADAC videos for you

DefaultLinda (raian) - NADAC videos for you

I found a video that shows all of the NADAC agility classes: Tunnelers, Touch-n-Go, Jumpers, Standard, Chances, Weavers. Can you see why Murray LOVES tunnelers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CTFb3aLMXE

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

2yellowlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Linda (raian) - NADAC videos for you

Lydia - How great is that video? I've never seen Tunnelers before either. That looks like wonderful fun..B
    Betsy
    Kelleygreens Couer D'Or, CGC,CD, RAE2 - Doro - Nov. 21, 1995 to Jan. 14, 2010
    Kelleygreens The Shamrock Kid, CGC, OM, UDX2, RE, NA, NAJ, AXP, AJP, ASCA CDX, - Shamrock
    Kelleygreens The Few, The Proud, CGC, CDX, GN, NA - Recon

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

hehehe, Ruger would SO hate those classes. He HATES the tunnel. It's our worst obstacle. And if the tunnel happens to be red... forget it. I even got a red tunnel to practice in at home and he hates it. He'll go in the blue one.. but there is something about red.

Oh, I CAN get him in.... but we waste a lot of time doing it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

The cool thing about the special classes (tunnelers, touch-n-go, and weavers) is that all levels run the same course, they just have a different SCT. There is no resetting the course, setting of jumps, etc to slow the class down. If someone has a conflict they can put them anywhere because there are no jump heights. The training facility we go to offers fun runs occasionally and they use the NADAC special classes because they only have to set the course once and everyone gets a chance to run it a couple of times, then they renumber and they run a couple more times. It's very effecient.

Luckily both of my dogs love tunnels. Last week at training, Essy kept stopping in the tunnel though. I couldn't figure it out until I talked to the trainer. This facility is a working farm. She said she has one particular chicken who has decided that tunnels are the perfect place to lay eggs. I guess Essy was finding the eggs. :