My weekend

Thread: My weekend

DefaultMy weekend

I had such a great time at the dog show this past weekend and we weren't even entered. ;D I didn't enter the show because I'm trying to fix Murray's automatic go out issue. I also didn't enter Essy in conformation because I have her really lean right now for the jr handler agility trial next week. I went because one of my training buddies asked me if I would help her out in conformation because she had multiple ring conflicts with Rally, Open, Utility, and conformation...all at 8. I ended up showing 5 Labs in conformation, had a great time, and got lots of experience. I was even cheered when one of the boys I was showing took his class over some of the top pro handlers in the country. Most of the Lab breeders out here show their own dogs so they are always supportive when someone beats a pro. ;D Oh, and I fell in love. :-* I was showing an 8 mth old yellow male and he stole my heart. He reminds me so much of Murray. When we got back to the hotel, he and his 1/2 sister wrestled with me for awhile, then he brought me his favorite toy, laid it next to my head, curled up next to me on the bed and went to sleep. I do not need a puppy. I do not need a puppy. I do not need a puppy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: My weekend

Glad you had such a good time! You sure you don't need another yellow boy?! ;D
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Ah, sounds like a wonderful weekend.
    Yeah, three is a good number... go for it

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

2yellowlabs is offline Senior Member

Lydia - Your weekend sounds wonderful and I am sure your friend was appreciative. And that puppy picked you out!!! I'll bet he's saying to his half sister - I think she really loved the toy and then I fell asleep so she could see how sweet I am. B
    Betsy
    Kelleygreens Couer D'Or, CGC,CD, RAE2 - Doro - Nov. 21, 1995 to Jan. 14, 2010
    Kelleygreens The Shamrock Kid, CGC, OM, UDX2, RE, NA, NAJ, AXP, AJP, ASCA CDX, - Shamrock
    Kelleygreens The Few, The Proud, CGC, CDX, GN, NA - Recon