I never learn...

Thread: I never learn...

DefaultI never learn...

Well, Ruby is almost done her season, but not quite, so I decided to bring Rhys to our obedience club's correction match today. Whoa Boy.

It started in advanced Rally where he was offlead. I knew we should have worked him up to it, but we drew first run. Into the ring he went, scoped the place and while waiting at the start sign caught glimpse of **something** on the judge's table. Off he ran, fiesty old dog he is. Grabbed the judge's bottle of water and proceded to de-'cap'-itate it. He came back to me, with a big smile on his face. He did a great run after that with a 99.

On to Open obedience. Now Rhys has his canadian CD, ah the days when Rhys thought it was good to listen and do as I ask. I entered him in open thinking since we were outdoors he may see the dumbell better then if we were indoors. Well I guess he wasn't worked up to that either. What a ham he was! Broad jump was beautiful...soared over. Then he proceded to the jump and ran again to the judges table, grabbed his dumbell and came back to front.

I miss working with Mr Creative. Always a smile on his face, and so proud of his accomplishments. Next time, I am bringing Ruby and leaving my shame at home! :P

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I never learn...

What a hoot!!!!!!!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

Yeah, people standing ringside know Rhys. So it isn't embarrassing, and he is so clever! He always draws a crowd!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Like the day when Caleb stood up on his hind legs during the Utility stand, wrapped his paws around the judge's neck and proceeded to kiss her all over her face with his butt wiggling and peeping away! These boys are too funny!
    Susan

www.labmed.org

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Boys Mom
    Like the day when Caleb stood up on his hind legs during the Utility stand, wrapped his paws around the judge's neck and proceeded to kiss her all over her face with his butt wiggling and peeping away! These boys are too funny!
    Having met Caleb now, I can just see him doing that! Ah, the things I have to look forward with Hoss!

Quote Originally Posted by Belles mom
    Having met Caleb now, I can just see him doing that! Ah, the things I have to look forward with Hoss!
    He is a hoot! Yes, the things you have to look forward too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those yellow boys!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
    Susan

www.labmed.org