The best Mother's Day Present from my dog.

Thread: The best Mother's Day Present from my dog.

DefaultThe best Mother's Day Present from my dog.

Well, at almost a year full of NQ in Agility.
    I am proud to announce.

The Dunse's Boomer Sooner CD RA CGC CC NAP!!!!!.

I was so excited. He earned his first leg in Novice Standard Preferred a month or so ago. When he got that leg I was so excited everyone thought we had titled. But after 10 NQ we were very excited. I start showing him after only 4 months of training but for Sooner, a show site is training. He would do excellent in class or at home and at show sites he acts like a different dog. It has been fun to watch him go from the velcro dog to one that moves out and ahead of me now. We had moved to preferred because he was so slow. He never knocked a bar at 24 but he was knocked bars at 20, but in the last months he has really done well. He still needs 2 legs in Jumpers. I think I am going to leave him in Novice and move back in the regular class.

On Sat he took first in Jumpers and 2nd in Standard. On Sun he NQ in Jumpers and took first in Standard with a perfect score and 10 seconds under time.

I am so proud on my boy. I told my husband and children all I wanted for Mother's Day was another leg in Agility. I really never expected him to qualify both days and title. Now if he could only get that last leg for his RE.

Dayna

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: The best Mother's Day Present from my dog.

;D ;DWHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;DTHAT IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gee, maybe I should have told Caleb all I wanted for Mother's Day was another Utility leg! :P
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

CONGRATS!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Congrats and good job!!! I am in the same boat with you and have almost the same exact titles..It is so great to get titles.

Kelly adn Amber

Woohoo! Congrats!

I know exactly how you feel. With us its either feast or famine. When Murray is on, he's unstoppable. When he's off, well... :