Agility classes - I found one

Thread: Agility classes - I found one

Dakkerdog is offline Senior Member

DefaultAgility classes - I found one

I have been looking everywhere for agility classes so I could get Sky into a beginning class and have not found anything closer than 50 miles away (and at $3.50/gallon that is too far).

Clean Run just revamped there website and have a search engine for agility classes and I found an independent. This woman works from her home and the classes are only 4 people and are $90/6 weeks. She has a beginning class forming so I'm hoping I can get in. She has some very good credentials on her dogs so I'm figuring it is worth at least the $90 investment.

The best news is that it is only about 6 miles away!
    Sharon, loved by Moose & Sky

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

YellowJakesMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Agility classes - I found one

Hooray!! I am so glad you were able to find one, I hope you both enjoy it! Be prepared to get hooked!

(Weave polls are really easy for SU's to make too )

Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. - Cree prophecy

Quote Originally Posted by yellojakesmom
    (Weave polls are really easy for SU's to make too )
    No they are not!!..lol I spent a whole day cutting and welding and finding the right material to make my first set of Channel weave poles...but I must say they work well. I even had to design them so the legs would be in the correct AKC stagger pattern ,,,and of course you have to now have a non-slip surface on them (why do dogs need a non-slip surface on the weave pole bases? Dogs weaving should never touch the bases..)
    So for about $90 in parts and about 10 hours to figure out everything I have them now yeah!!!!

Kelly and Amber

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

YellowJakesMom is offline Senior Member

That's why I said they're easy for SU's to make!! Not me.

Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. - Cree prophecy