UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

2yellowlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Betsy

Susan - We had a lovely weekend in Butler - great people - hotel not too bad - BUT...no UD. Saturday was perfect up to the go-outs. Really - Shamrock was working so well. First go out, stopped next to bar jump and that was all she wrote. Second go out - he went but decided he would take the bar jump this time. Sunday - he missed the second article but everything else was very good. Nice signals, good glove and stand for exam I don't think he lost anything - or maybe 1/2 point. His go outs were wonderful. We stayed for the C Match on Saturday and Terry worked on the go-outs and that seemed to help yesterday. The article he missed was placed the closest to the dog's approach. He went past it and even though he worked the pile, he didn't come back far enough to take the correct leather article. I told Terry - he's working well and this was the 1st time we had ever traveled. So new smells, stay in a hotel etc. I think considering all that he did really well.
    Doro did poopy in Rally - he hates having to wait all day. Actually he did poopy in Excellent. His Advanced Score was 98 as posted but I really think that was incorrect because I know I did something twice so the best we should have done was 97. There were 5 98's and a tie for 1st so there was a run off - kind of funny for Rally.
    I read your other post - bummer - but Caleb is making progress and sounds like you can see it. We'll get there. B
    Betsy
    Kelleygreens Couer D'Or, CGC,CD, RAE2 - Doro - Nov. 21, 1995 to Jan. 14, 2010
    Kelleygreens The Shamrock Kid, CGC, OM, UDX2, RE, NA, NAJ, AXP, AJP, ASCA CDX, - Shamrock
    Kelleygreens The Few, The Proud, CGC, CDX, GN, NA - Recon

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Betsy

Yes, we do know that disapointment! I know it will all come together at some point. I was so hoping Terry would have finished. I know Dave Mauer's Golden blew something in Open on Sunday. It does happen to even the best dogs.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org