OOPS an NQ

Thread: OOPS an NQ

Amber The Duck Dawg is offline Senior Member

SmileOOPS an NQ

Well after going 5 for 5 in Open A we had an NQ today. She did all the exercises with decent scores but was a bit lethargic today. We got into the ring much later almost 2pm and it was a bit hotter today. I knew before we stepped into the ring that she was dragging and tried to pep her up before our turn. She was just kinda there but didn't have her usuall Zing. As they call for groups she starts looking for a place to pee but before she can we are called into the ring. I am thinking this isn't going to go well. She made it 2 minutes and 50 seconds into the sit then laid down, scratch our perfecct record in Open..lol She did the down fine then as soon as we got out of the ring she peed..lol so at least that was OK. Well I wasn't going to show her again in obedience till she is trained in Utility so its not too much of a disapointment. So now I need to go get a tie down board for her and start training some new things. ..Oh and her score would have been a 194.5 if really bad heeling.
    well at least I learned a few things that should help me prepare for teaching utility and things I need to work on. It was a long day since I stewarded all day.

Kelly and Amber
    Light, "weedy" individuals are definitely incorrect; equally objectionable are cloddy lumbering specimens. Labrador Retrievers shall be shown in working condition well-muscled and without excess fat. Females should weigh between 55 and 70lbs and Males between 65 and 80lbs. Height females 21.5 to 23.5 inches males 22.5 to 24.5 inches at the withers.

Kelly
    HR Greenwoods Sealion Tsunami SH "Wave" born 3-9-2010
    Greenwoods Amber Wave VCD2 RA SH AX OF WCX CGC "Amber" born 4-13-2005
    Chino Ca

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Sorry to hear about the nq
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Going 5 for 5 is great. I wouldn't be too disappointed in the NQ today. And gosh, give the girl time to pee