short agility video

Thread: short agility video

YellowJakesMom is offline Senior Member

Defaultshort agility video

We're making progress Still only doing "straight" sequences at home, but we're doing turns in class. We did have 6 weave polls, but one broke so we're down to five now! Once it's warmer I'll feel motivated to make 9 or 10 more.

Oh, and you'll want to mute your computers right about now, before you click that video

Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. - Cree prophecy

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: short agility video

He's doing well. He seems to have very good focus. I also liked his weave pole entrance. One thing I would say is that I would personally not practice five weave poles too often. I would be concerned that with lots of repetition he may start popping out at number 5. My dog Maddie had a terrible time with weave poles. We would pop out at five and at 10. I have worked on this problem and it seems better but it is still a place in competition that I worry if she is going to do them correctly. I also teach an agility class at our club. Weaves are by far the most difficult obstacle for a dog to learn and they constantly need to be worked on.