So I was wondering

Thread: So I was wondering

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultSo I was wondering

why the heck I entered Robbie in an agility trial as I was trying to get him out of the pasture last tonight back into the arena...he was having way to much fun running from one pile of horse poop to the other ..arggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh ... now once we got back in and my displeasure was known he did do a little better the rest of the class...

Anyway we leave thursday for a 3 day trial..Robbie's first and probably Riley's last..

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: So I was wondering

I'm telling ya...there is a huge market for poop flavored treats but no one will go in with me on it.

Quote Originally Posted by debjen
    Anyway we leave thursday for a 3 day trial..Robbie's first and probably Riley's last..
    Poor Riley. :'( Will he get to do something else?

Quote Originally Posted by rottnlabs
    I'm telling ya...there is a huge market for poop flavored treats but no one will go in with me on it.
    Well if you do, Belle would like to order up Opposum poop flavored ones, and then bunny and gooey deer flavored ones (not the Raisenettes though...gooey green please!)

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rottnlabs

Quote Originally Posted by debjen
    Poor Riley. :'( Will he get to do something else?
    Riley will still to do fun runs and go to class and be my demo dog..he's trained in Rally but has never competed so we could do that but he was never all that thrilled with showing, just likes being with mom, so I don't know if we will

If you can make the poop flavored treats smell like something other than poop ..than maybe we could have a go at it.

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Good luck at the trial. I hope you do well and bring home lots of Q's.

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

You know what they say--bad practice before the show--good show. Anyway, Caleb and I are with ya! He did terrible today!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

cinderbay is offline Senior Member

A test of your dogs ability is training in poo Our winter classes have been held in a horse arena with countless amounts of it.
    For the most part it gets cleaned up but there is a little here and there and what I hate is getting it in my shoe!!
    Last week a chunk of it (ewww) got kicked into the tunnel and my dog would not come out of the tunnel. Finally I ended up crawling in and retrieving it. ICK
    Kim

lcspt is offline Senior Member

Good luck with both of your boys!!
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

Quote Originally Posted by cinderbaylabs
    A test of your dogs ability is training in poo Our winter classes have been held in a horse arena with countless amounts of it.
    For the most part it gets cleaned up but there is a little here and there and what I hate is getting it in my shoe!!
    Last week a chunk of it (ewww) got kicked into the tunnel and my dog would not come out of the tunnel. Finally I ended up crawling in and retrieving it. ICK
    Did anyone get a picture of you in the tunnel..LOL