No brags for us today

Thread: No brags for us today

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultNo brags for us today

It was a long hot day..they had the obedience judges judging in conformation first so we didn't even start obedience until almost 11..Novice didn't go in the ring until 3-3:30..The boys didn't do too bad..in fact Cedar even got his stand..However Robbie went down on his sit and I'm not sure why Cedar NQ'd I will have to check his scores tomorrow..although he almost got excused as uncontrolled when we went in for out sits and downs..he was being handled by a friend and he ran from her when she try to reposition him and wouldn't go back until she grabbed him by the collar..but he then did his sits an downs fine. .. In brace we got 2nd out of 2..*G*..they did pretty good until the sits and downs and again Robbie went down and then dragged Cedar forward on the down when he started to crawl..Did I mention it was 93 degrees on one sign when I drove home at 7 pm and we didn't finish the nonregular classes until after 6 pm..

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lcspt is offline Senior Member

What a long day for you and the boys. I hope today was better.
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Wow Deb! That is hard when someone has to handle the dog. The nq could have been for the grabbing of the collar if the judge percieved it to be too harsh.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org