3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultLinda (Kona)

How is that new puppy doing????

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lcspt is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Linda (Kona)

Thanks for asking. Bo is doing very well. Definitely has a strong prey drive much to the dismay of my cats!! ;D He's getting the idea he gets a treat outside for potty but hasn't asked to go out yet ...... I'm just anticipating his needs right now. Actually got him to walk some with the collar and long line on today. He has been sleeping through the night since he came home. He is very comfortable in his crates. (thanks to Patti starting this before they came home) He is going to be fun to train ...... seems quick to catch on to what we want.

"In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Linda (Kona)

Glad to hear everything is going well. Remington was doing really good on the potty business, but now he's playing more and playing harder and he forgets and he runs into the house... and pees!!! But it will come. He has asked to go outside to do poopy

I agree, it's going to be fun beginning again. I think it's just what I needed. I'm kinda stuck with Ruger right now, so it will be a diversion to be doing basic stuff again