Utility A results

Thread: Utility A results

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultUtility A results

Well, he's back to coming in on the down signal and running out on the go-outs and coming right back in. Went to the building and worked for almost an hour. Like Ruger, he gets this look in his eye and I know its over. Fart.

Positive. He did nail the moving stand for the first time. Did not move at all during the exam.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Utility A results

Oh bummer. I was so hoping this would be a Q when I opened it. These boys just keep us on our toes. Are you showing tomorrow? Good luck if you are!

Yep, showing tomorrow. Man, I hate when he blows me off. He gets this look on his face and that is it. It was different when he was dealing with the security issues. Now, it's plain, let's blow Mom off. Makes me mad. He acted like he had never heard "sit" before. Took four sits before he finally sat!
    Susan

www.labmed.org

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lcspt is offline Senior Member

I'm sorry, Susan ............ I hope tomorrow is your day!! Hang in there.
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

Sorry about the NQ. Sending good vibes for tomorrow's performance.

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

I can't say Ruger really blows me off, he just gets in a mood where I can tell he just doesn't care, and I can see it in his eyes. He gives up trying and just does what he thinks he needs to do to get it over with.

Today was the first time ever in Utility that I had other Utility people ringside telling me how good Ruger looked. So I know we are making progress. Before it used to be, "Oh that poor girl" ... well, they didn't actually say this to my face but I know what they were thinking To actually have my fellow peers tell me he looked good.... it made my day!!!

Sorry about the NQ. Hopefully tomorrow things will be different. Hehehehehehe, I know what you are talking about the ringside behavior. When Belle was in Open, I swear I could hear those same vibes. And yet there were days when I had people chase me down afterwards and ask me to demo Belle's finish for their friends. (She does a really cute pivot on her left fore in a sitting position). And other times...well, if they could have sent condolence floowers, they would have.

You'll get there, and with style when you do!

Darn it. I hate it when they check out. I don't mind if they make mistakes but dang it, they at least better be trying or I'm not going to be a happy camper.

It doesn't sound like he blowing you off though. It still sounds like a confidence issue. This Utility stuff is tough on that little doggy brain.

Focus on the good thing...the moving stand. Take the accomplishments where you can get them. Eventually they all add up.

Quote Originally Posted by rottnlabs

It doesn't sound like he blowing you off though. It still sounds like a confidence issue. This Utility stuff is tough on that little doggy brain.
    If you could have seen the look on his face, you'd figure he was blowing me off, too! Snot!!!! Now I can at least laugh at it but boy was I steaming Saturday! He does, he gets this look on his face, even when I work him every once in a while!
    Susan

www.labmed.org