Having a blast teaching articles to Kodi

Thread: Having a blast teaching articles to Kodi

DefaultHaving a blast teaching articles to Kodi

We are only on day three of a modified Around the Clock. (Modified 'cause I was tieing down the unscented articles until today, and I do not follow her out closely, since the articles have been tied down). It's just fascinating watching her sniff the articles until she finds the right one. So far she has nailed it every time, not even attempting to pick up an incorrect article. So today, I didn't tie any down and didn't follow her out (but am only about three feet away). Again she nailed it perfectly! Love the sniffing each article untill she gets the right one. There is just a tiny bit of cheese on the top bar (three bar set).

Anyways, it's just the begining, but visions of OTCH are dancing in my head! (I know Kodi can do it, if I do not hold her back too much!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Having a blast teaching articles to Kodi

Before I got my first purebred Lab, I had been to a Collie Specialty and saw the Utility class and thought to myself that is what I want to do. I love Utility, even with all its challenges. I love watching the dog learn and figure out what they are suppose to do and the look on their faces when they know they have it.

Have a great time!!! Let those visions of OTCh's dance in your head! ;D
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Having a blast teaching articles to Kodi

I enjoyed teaching the scent articles as well. And they are one of Ruger's favorite things.