Need info on new training area flooring.....

Thread: Need info on new training area flooring.....

DefaultNeed info on new training area flooring.....

Our club is wanting to redo the flooring in our training building. We have looked at the rubber flooring as well as the rubber mats. The rubber flooring would be much more forgiving on our dogs joints but we don't know about cleaning it... Has anyone used the thicker rubber flooring at their clubs or do ya'll just go with the regular mats?

If ya'll don't have a clue what I'm talking about, these are along the lines of what we were looking at: http://www.rubbercal.com/Pet_care.html

Thanks in advance!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ZRL
    ZRL is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Need info on new training area flooring.....

Is that sort of like the rubber mats that go in the floor of a horse's stall (sometimes)?
    Zeke RN, agility miscreant and CGC failure

DefaultRe: Need info on new training area flooring.....

The club I was at this weekend for conformation had the elephant bark flooring, rolled style. It was extremely kind and forgiving on human feet and joints. If it holds up to a lot of use, it will be great.

I have horse stall mats in my breakfast nook (puppy rearing area adn where the kids ex-pens are now...just call me red-neck...). They are great and hold up really well. I can only assume that they will hold up to just about anything dog-wise if they are to be used under horses.