Boo NA

Thread: Boo NA

DefaultBoo NA

Boo got his NA this weekend running REALLY nicely ;D In JWW he just knocked some bars (his first 2 JWW runs were Qs and now we have 7 straight JWW NQs - we're catching up Kelly :P). In Open Standard on Sunday he was clean until the second-to-last obstacle which was a dogwalk with an off-course tunnel almost touching the dogwalk, and he took the tunnel instead of the dogwalk. Good boy though, most of the Excellent dogs were taking the tunnel so you can't expect a very green Open dog to get it right.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

YellowJakesMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Boo NA

Congrats to you and Boo!!

Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. - Cree prophecy

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Congrats!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Way to go Boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was there helping Tracy run (she only had 4 dogs in excellent) and didn't get to see you. Dogs were all NQing in the courses this weekend I was kinda glad I wasn't entered there..lol
    Now I really have to get Amber going or you are going to leave me in the dust.

Kelly and Amber

Only 4 dogs? Hope all her dogs are okay, seems like she usually has more.

We were in Las Vegas, so that's why you didn't see us. The idea was that Dusty would place a lot and get a lot of points, but as usual that didn't really work out.

Amber is doing great, and she'll start Qing more once she settles into a jump height.

Tracy only owns two dogs CH. MACH PROSPECT'S SLAM DUNK MH, UD, MX, MXJ, OAP, OJP (KOBE) and CH. MACH SHASTA BELSTAR MAGIC HAPPENS MX, MXJ (MAGIC) the other dogs she runs and trains for Breeders and other people that just want titles on their dogs. So from time to time she loses the dogs back to the owners for shows or breeding or such things. I think she has a great job to have but its a bunch of running..lol. Well hopefully I will see you at the next show. I might be off from Agility till the Mission Circut in May. I have a bunch of Agility obstacles to build and can't keep the people waiting.

Kelly and Amber

Oh okay, that makes sense. I've always wondered how she kept track of all those dogs :P

And the entry fees would be about $500 a weekend for 8 dogs.

Kelly and Amber