Linda, Linda and Lydia

Thread: Linda, Linda and Lydia

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultLinda, Linda and Lydia

When are you next Utility shows? Ours is March 10 and 11.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Linda, Linda and Lydia

We have a match on Sun then our next official attempt will be at the 4 day show Mar 2-5. I'll have to make some decisions at that time. I've been told to stop showing Murray until I fix the go out issue because it's becoming a habit. Of course he won't make the mistake in training so I don't know HOW to fix it. If we are having trouble, I may decide to double command the sit/stay at the March show and see what happens then. I probably should have been doing that all along but I'm usually so stunned that he does it that I forget what I'm doing.

We still have quite a few shows left this season IF (big IF), for some reason, Murray decides to finish in March. Then we still have time to try to rack up a few points in A before we have to move to B classes in the fall. If he doesn't finish in March, I'll probably just wait until fall to show again although the 4/14 show is a double trial indoors which might be fun to try just for kicks (we've never shown indoors). Murray is going to boot camp this summer. We're going to try to fix quite a few things before attempting B.

3/17-18 (need to decide by next week if we are entering)
    4/14-16 (4 shows - 2 indoor)
    5/6
    6/9-10

lcspt is offline Senior Member

Right now we're entered March 3 and 4 and then on the 25th.
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

March 10 & 11 at Hilton Head. It's an outside show. I need to start working the boy again

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rottnlabs
    I've been told to stop showing Murray until I fix the go out issue because it's becoming a habit. Of course he won't make the mistake in training so I don't know HOW to fix it. If we are having trouble, I may decide to double command the sit/stay at the March show and see what happens then. I probably should have been doing that all along but I'm usually so stunned that he does it that I forget what I'm doing.
    I double command Caleb as soon as I see he is not stopping. I'll even tell him to stop. Judges are so much more giving in the A classes. Especially since he does not do it anywhere but the ring, I would double command for sure.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org