FIRST PLACE!!! And first leg for our ASCA Novice A title (x-posted)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FIRST PLACE!!! And first leg for our ASCA Novice A title (x-posted)

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultFIRST PLACE!!! And first leg for our ASCA Novice A title (x-posted)

I'm so excited for both of us! Here is a movie of our performance:

MOVIE

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: FIRST PLACE!!! And first leg for our ASCA Novice A title (x-posted)

HOORAY! What a fantastic accomplishment! You must be so proud!

lcspt is offline Senior Member

Congratulations!!!!

What was the surface of the floor? It looked like a dirt floor in the video. You and Scotty looked good!!
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

Thank you. You cannot really hear it, but on his finish, I told him "around" and he did a "swing." You can hear our trainer's gasp on the tape when he did that. I'm so glad just the other day she told me that if it happened, to keep a straight face like he did it right. We'll have to fix that though.

What was the surface of the floor? It looked like a dirt floor in the video.
    Yes, it was just compacted sand on the floor. It was in a huge barn.

lcspt is offline Senior Member

You cannot really hear it, but on his finish, I told him "around" and he did a "swing."
    I only tell Kona heel which originally was the right finish but now it means get to heel position. I found if Kona was nervous about the judge he would do a swing finish and if the judge was far away he would do an around finish. With utility I use hand signals all the time except in the moving stand. I'm like your trainer ........ make it look like he did the right thing!!
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

debjen is offline Senior Member

Congrats...good job

You got first place and you didn't even faint Great job.

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

That is great!!!! Congrats!!!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

2yellowlabs is offline Senior Member

Nice job - Loved watching the video. Your pup works nicely with you and I agree - never let on that what happened wasn't exactly what you expected.
    Betsy
    Kelleygreens Couer D'Or, CGC,CD, RAE2 - Doro - Nov. 21, 1995 to Jan. 14, 2010
    Kelleygreens The Shamrock Kid, CGC, OM, UDX2, RE, NA, NAJ, AXP, AJP, ASCA CDX, - Shamrock
    Kelleygreens The Few, The Proud, CGC, CDX, GN, NA - Recon

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow, everyone had a wonderful weekend. Again, I've told you before but I'll tell you again, you guys make a great team. Keep it up!

I can't watch your movie at home (pitifully slow dialup) but I will watch it tomorrow at work!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast