Getting excited!!!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting excited!!!

patm is offline Senior Member

DefaultGetting excited!!!

I hadn't recieved any information on our Rally trial coming up this Friday, so I e-mailed the show secretary. She got back to me today with the needed info. This show has lots of "B" entries in all three, Excellent, Advanced and Novic, and very few "A" entries - only 3 in Advanced - we're in the middle. So I'll get to see lots of Excellent and Advanced before we show. I'm starting to get excited. I'm glad that I can call it excited instead of nervous. Emilu seems to be doing pretty well with everything - I don't think we'll totally embarass ourselves. I'm hoping there won't be an offset figure 8 and I hope that we don't start right out with a fast from sit, or slow from sit - but other than that , we're ready for it! Wish us luck! ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Getting excited!!!

Good luck!

I'm starting to look forward to the show season too (got really burned out last year), and really want to start the kids in traditional obedience too.

debjen is offline Senior Member

Good luck... I just got a confirmation on an agility trial I entered at the end of March..both boys..so I'm getting excited too

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Pat, where are you entered at? Caleb and I are entered at Toledo on Saturday. You two will do just fine!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

patm is offline Senior Member

Susan - we're up at Toledo too, but only on Friday. They only have Rally one day - on Friday, so I won't get to see you guys - good luck to you too!

Quote Originally Posted by patm
    Susan - we're up at Toledo too, but only on Friday. They only have Rally one day - on Friday, so I won't get to see you guys - good luck to you too!

Actually I might see you. Since I'm driving by myself, I'm coming up Friday afternoon, so I might stop by to see if I can leave Caleb's crate and to watch some of the rally. What time is your ring time? They did not send me the rally schedule.
    Susan

www.labmed.org

2yellowlabs is offline Senior Member

Susan & Pat - Best of luck this weekend in Toledo.

Pat - I am sure you will be great in Rally Advanced. Susan - This is Caleb's weekend for a Green Ribbon, I just know it. Looks like we will for sure miss the show - I was too late to withdraw but I know Terry will not want to go without having had any time to practice.

I entered both Doro and Shamrock in Rally for the CABTC show since its so close to us. Are either of you entering Rally at CABTC? Betsy
    Betsy
    Kelleygreens Couer D'Or, CGC,CD, RAE2 - Doro - Nov. 21, 1995 to Jan. 14, 2010
    Kelleygreens The Shamrock Kid, CGC, OM, UDX2, RE, NA, NAJ, AXP, AJP, ASCA CDX, - Shamrock
    Kelleygreens The Few, The Proud, CGC, CDX, GN, NA - Recon

Yes, I have Caleb entered in Rally for a RAE leg and then after Saturday I'll decide about the rest of the weekend.
    Susan

www.labmed.org

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do well. We want to hear all the details when you get back.

Quote Originally Posted by patm
    I'm hoping there won't be an offset figure 8 and I hope that we don't start right out with a fast from sit, or slow from sit - but other than that , we're ready for it! Wish us luck! ;D
    Meghan and Essy had the offset Fig 8 as their first exercise on the Sat Adv B course. : I'd take a speed change over that any day of the week.

Good luck to all! Gabby and I are entered in our first trial this weekend in Des Moines- I'm getting excited too!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast