Susan called .......

Thread: Susan called .......

lcspt is offline Senior Member

DefaultSusan called .......

and gave me the scoop on her and Caleb's showing along with Linda and Ruger.

Utility for Susan and Caleb went well. A few points off for signals, and the articles. No points off on the gloves and Caleb walked in a little bit when the judge did the exam on the moving stand. Go-out was good but Caleb decided he wanted a different jump!! :P Susan was pleased with Caleb .......confidence is increasing.

Open for Susan and Caleb was great!! 197, HIT, high scoring lab, high scoring sporting dog, and high scoring therapy dog.

Linda and Ruger did well in their debut. I don't know as many details but the one thing Susan told me they had the 2 utility rings side by side .......... nothing new there ........ but they had the dogs doing the go outs to the same stantion and common ring. Ruger did not go out. My comment was (and was Linda's) oh, great another thing to proof for!!! :
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Buddysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Susan called .......

It was so awesome to watch Susan and Caleb in Open B. They did so well. She couldn't believe a 197 could be a HIT. It was a well deserved win. Congratulations, Susan and Caleb.

Eiderdowns That's My Buddy
    CDX, RE, WC, CGC, TDInc.
    Monnie

Quote Originally Posted by lcspt

Open for Susan and Caleb was great!! 197, HIT, high scoring lab, high scoring sporting dog, and high scoring therapy dog.
    Wow! That's quite a haul! ;D

It sounds like Caleb is doing much better...particularly on the moving stand? That has been his bugga boo.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Buddysmom is offline Senior Member

He did great today on the MS. He did take one step as Susan left, but stayed after that.

Eiderdowns That's My Buddy
    CDX, RE, WC, CGC, TDInc.
    Monnie

2yellowlabs is offline Senior Member

Linda - Thanks for the information about Caleb and Susan and Linda and Ruger. I am thrilled to know that Susan got HIT from Open B. Sounds like all her work with Caleb in Utility has really helped too. If not for the wrong jump, sounds like she would have Q'd. Susan and Caleb sometimes show in the same trials as my husband and Shamrock. There is a nice group of people striving for a UD and it really seems to me that they all are so close to making it. Betsy
    Betsy
    Kelleygreens Couer D'Or, CGC,CD, RAE2 - Doro - Nov. 21, 1995 to Jan. 14, 2010
    Kelleygreens The Shamrock Kid, CGC, OM, UDX2, RE, NA, NAJ, AXP, AJP, ASCA CDX, - Shamrock
    Kelleygreens The Few, The Proud, CGC, CDX, GN, NA - Recon

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Way to go Susan and Caleb. We love you! And are so proud of your HIT today!!
    CONGRATS again!!!

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

You all are so sweet! Linda, Monnie, Ann, Ruger, Buddy, Walt, Magnum--we love you all, too!!!!!!!!!!! We're all ready talking about coming down next year! A number of the ladies from your club who were there asked if we would be back that they enjoyed having us. That Southern hospitality!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org