CPE Agility

Thread: CPE Agility

Default CPE Agility

Does anyone compete in CPE(Canine Performance Events) Agility? I was wondering about the rules and such things as compared to AKC. I have a chance to go compete in the end of March. What does everyine think of CPE events? Whate are everyones favorite games in CPE?

Thanks
    Kelly and Amber

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: CPE Agility

Sorry...I'm not familar with that org.

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Never heard of it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

We did a couple of CPE shows up in Sacramento last year because their nationals were in Sacramento in June, so we did just enough to qualify for Nationals (3 days) and went to Nationals ... the games are fun and it's a nice break from twisty AKC courses for Dusty, but there aren't enough around here to really accomplish anything, and you guys don't really need a break from twisty AKC courses yet, so if there's AKC near you that weekend I'd recommend doing the AKC (I know there's one in Bakersfield that we're going to, but that might be kind of far for you) ...

CPE is big in Michigan and my club is hosting the 2008 nationals The games are a lot of fun and great for dogs just starting out or needing to work on (or avoid) a particular obstacle(s). If you have a trial in your area, check in out!