Just finished filling out our very first ever Novica A entry form!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just finished filling out our very first ever Novica A entry form!

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultJust finished filling out our very first ever Novica A entry form!

We have an obedience trial upcoming on March, 23-25. Three days of Novice A for us. I was nervous just filling the entry form out. I think Scotty is ready unless we break down some exercise by the end of March. I'm so excited!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Just finished filling out our very first ever Novica A entry form!

How fun! You two have come such a long way and certainly over some hurdles. You'll do just fine!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

patm is offline Senior Member

Whoo Whoo! I'm impressed . Emilu and I just signed up for our first Rally Advanced. I don't think we're quite ready for Novice Obedience, but I'll see how she does in Rally.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by patm
    Emilu and I just signed up for our first Rally Advanced. I don't think we're quite ready for Novice Obedience, but I'll see how she does in Rally.
    Remember, Pat, one of the purposes for Rally is to prepare a dog for the obedience ring. It is designed that once a dog goes through all the levels of Rally they should be ready for their Novice title.
    Susan

www.labmed.org

Good luck! (Remember to sign the form!)

Good luck, paws crossed!

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

Eeeeeee! ;D

Good luck! Isn't it exciting? You guys will do awesome. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever

Tatyana - you guys will do great. I've watched the videos you have posted and you look like a very sharp team.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Boys Mom
    Remember, Pat, one of the purposes for Rally is to prepare a dog for the obedience ring. It is designed that once a dog goes through all the levels of Rally they should be ready for their Novice title.
    I actually think that some of the adv and exc exercises are harder than you will ever see in Novice. In novice they don't ask you to heel off lead around food and toys.

Quote Originally Posted by rottnlabs
    I actually think that some of the adv and exc exercises are harder than you will ever see in Novice. In novice they don't ask you to heel off lead around food and toys.

That is why they say once you have an RE you should be ready for the Novice ring. But, I do a lot of distraction training in my CD class with food and toys on the floor so it is not such an issue for a lot of our people.
    Susan

www.labmed.org

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

Thanks everybody! I'll try to get my husband or my trainer to videotape us on one of the days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast