Linda and Linda
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linda and Linda

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultLinda and Linda

We have not heard any updates on the puppies lately!!!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lcspt is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Linda and Linda

This weekend at the show in NJ I met someone else who is getting a Patti puppy. Jody is a friend of the lady I drove to the show with....... and is in agility and obedience. I met Jody a few years ago at the mid jersey lab specialty. Jody saw the pups this past week and is in love ............. she told me I had to go down to Patti's soon. Of the five puppies 3 will be in performance homes. I don't know yet who will get the other 2. I am getting ready to call Patti tonight before she goes back to work this week.
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

We need pictures!!!!!! ;D
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I just called Patti and woke her ........... she'll call me back tomorrow. I'll email Jody and see if she has any pictures. Linda just posted some pictures in Lab chat.
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lcspt
    This weekend at the show in NJ I met someone else who is getting a Patti puppy. Jody is a friend of the lady I drove to the show with....... and is in agility and obedience....
    Hmm, I think I might know her, too. If it's who I'm thinking of, we were in classes together at Top Dog "way back when". She has/had a black female named Emmie.

She did/does have a black female, not sure of her name. She has 2 rescue labs now and has a MACH on one of them. She had her chocolate female at the show on Saturday.

Linda, Kona and Bo

I just looked at Top Dog's site- Jody's Emmy got her UDX in 2004. She'd be about 12 or 14 now, I think (she was close to Mick's age). Emmy was a rescue from, I believe, Friends of Labradors. Jody used to foster for them (still might for all I know). She also has a couple of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. She's a neat lady.

I just checked Betsy's site and we know the same lady. What a samll world!! You are right she is a very neat lady .......... I've always enjoyed talking to her at shows.

Linda, Kona and Bo

Quote Originally Posted by lcspt
    I just checked Betsy's site and we know the same lady. What a samll world!! You are right she is a very neat lady .......... I've always enjoyed talking to her at shows.
    Yeah, she's really cool. I ran into her right after we brouoght Caleb home. I hadn't seen her in years. Now, why am I not surprised you know Betsy as well? LOL

Now, why am I not surprised you know Betsy as well? LOL
    I met her a couple of years ago at a seminar she gave in Exton, Pa. I've been to many shows that she also is competing in and saw her at the Alll Stars in York, PA.

Where do you live? I'm guessing somewhere in NJ ?

Linda, Kona and Bo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast