I have an obedience trial this weekend...possible title for Hudler (RN) and a second RA leg for Maddy, and we are expecting snow again. DRAT!!!! My hubby's already telling me that I am not going if it's snowing...since we only have one truck and my car sucks (I only use it for town driving, to and from work).
Keep your fingers crossed that this snow storm misses us...I don't want to toss $40 in the trash!!
That is what I hate about winter! We're scheduled to go back to South Carolina the end of the month which means not only driving the length of Ohio but West Virginia and the mountains of Virginia. Then, I am also planning on taking Caleb to Toledo to show in February. I must be crazy!!!!! : :P So I am with you. NO SNOW!!!
Susan UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN
It started already today, and if were to stay like this, I would make the drive. I just have a feeling my hubby is going to stop me from going! Crud. Ok Ok, I guess it's better to stay home and be safe since it's a 1 1/2 hr drive but still....we have been waiting for this since Nov.
Didn't go, the roads were terrible in the AM. Of course, by 10, it was sunny, but not warmer than 8 degrees. No joke.
Today it's snowing again. Oh well. There are tons of show when its warmer out, no need to have to finish titles immediately. I was totally bummed though.
On a good note, my hubby had the truck to go to a part time job interview (he has his own business but needed a supplement job) and he got it. He's a cook and he'll be working at a specialty store selling bison meat. He'll be cooking and learning more about meat, which is up his alley!! And hopefully we can visit the bison ranch!!!