We're back

Thread: We're back

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultWe're back

We got home about an hour ago. Hilton Head was wonderful, as always, and it looks like we will go back this December again! Caleb was quite the beach bum and even got to the point that if we said "beach" he got all excited. I'll have to post some of his beach pictures.

We also went to see Linda, Ruger and Magnum. Monnie was not feeling well so we did not get to see her and Buddy Caleb and Mags sure liked each other!!! The two boys played in the pool while all of us got very wet! Linda had to put our socks and my shoes in the dryer. She and her Mom had quite a feast for us. Great time! Thanks again Linda.

I went ahead and entered Caleb in the Charleston Obedience Club trial the end of the month. We'll see how he does with jumping. He seems better but still won't lay with his hind legs out behind him or stretch out his hind legs. I think I'll call and reschedule with the chiropractor just to make sure there is nothing seriously wrong. Other than that, his movement seems fine.

Oh, Monnie--found one of the fresbees under the seat of the van so it'll come back down with us the end of the month.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: We're back

Glad you're home safe and sound. We enjoyed our visit with you. Caleb really wanted to cut loose and butt-tuck with Mags. Maybe next time he comes he'll be able to horse around

I have some digital pics for you. I'll email them to you.. just haven't done it yet. Nothing spectacular, just Caleb in the pool

See you at the end of the month.!!! We will plan to have dinner together Saturday night like we did last year. Hopefully Monnie and Walt will join us

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: We're back

Quote Originally Posted by raian
    See you at the end of the month.!!! We will plan to have dinner together Saturday night like we did last year. Hopefully Monnie and Walt will join us
    Sounds good! I bought an envelope and stamp down there and mailed my enteries in, so we're good to go! I'm figuring Caleb should not have a problem with jumping by then.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org