The Zone!!

Thread: The Zone!!

Default The Zone!!

Something weird happened on Tuesday night at agility class we were struggling through the excellent course she had set up all night. We were trying to get some really had weavepole entrances and other hard jump combos. After the class I decided to run her through one last time just for some practice. I decided to not really push hard or anything and was just going through the flow. Well suddenly we were totally in tune I stayed about 10 -15 from her and was just using my shoulders and feet to guide her. We did everything we were struggling with in class perfectly! The really hard weave pole entrance was easy I stayed about 10 feet away from her the entire time. I was not giving her any comands for jumps just go outs and comes and the right weave. Mostly I was just running with my dog guiding her from a distance and totally sure that I could get her to change direction without saying a word.. WE WERE IN THE ZONE!!! I didn't want to stop but people were showing up for the next class. I couldn't believe how smooth and effortless we moved through everything. Now that I have tasted that I really want it!!

Kelly and Amber

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: The Zone!!

Isn't it fun when it comes together?!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

I guess part of it was because I was totally relaxed since class was over and because I wasn't trying so hard or pushing. I was just playing around and Doodling..lol Now if I can just do this at a show!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

When it all comes together it's fun to do and fun to watch.

How fun! That's great ;D