Well, this is exciting!

Thread: Well, this is exciting!

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultWell, this is exciting!

Talked to a lady who is in class with Micah and me who does tracking. Once the weather breaks they will be out tracking again. I mentioned that I would love to have Caleb certified to try to enter the National in tracking. She asked when it was and I told her October. She does not see that it would be a problem since he was all ready tracking before we bought the business! WHOO HOO!

Then yesterday when I got to the building our agility instructor all ready had the equipment set for the classes that night. So after I was done working obedience stuff I messed with Caleb on the weaves. He did six weaves without me having to direct him through! I just kept telling him weave! So, I showed Pat and she was impressed! She said we could have a shot at jumpers with weaves! Then, before the second classes started I put him on the A-frame and he did it! Then the walk and teeter (which was never a problem with him). So, I think once the OTCH is done I'll try to get a couple of agility titles with him! What was really fun is he did not want to quit! Those of you who remember when I tried to teach him agility before, he would run into his x-pen and not come out. Now I can't get him back in! What a change!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Belles mom is offline Senior Member

A true all round dog! Sounds like he is having fun! I'd like to get into tracking also.

Karen and the gang
    BBI Kodi's Journey To Anotch (Journey)
    BBI Kodi's Blackpowder Striker (Flint)