2nd call from Susan

Thread: 2nd call from Susan

lcspt is offline Senior Member

Default2nd call from Susan

Still no green ribbon but everything is improving. She is more encouraged than discouraged with his performance. His comfort zone away from Susan is getting further away now.

Caleb walked in less on the signals yesterday. The articles and gloves were fine along with the moving stand. Caleb's first go-out was short but he took the jump and the 2nd go out was all the way across the ring ;D but he did walk in too far for the sit.

I'm going to try and call her tonight ...... I keep missing her calls and she has been leaving me messages.
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: 2nd call from Susan

Sounds like a great improvement. I know she will be so happy with his performances! I bet she is getting worn out, what a long weekend of showing. I'll be anxious to read her posts.

Thanks for letting us know Linda. I appreciate you taking the time to post her messages!

lcspt is offline Senior Member

I did get to talk to Susan ............ Caleb only did the 2 days of obedience. He was also entered in breed today and tomorrow. She'll be home tomorrow evening.
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

It sounds like Caleb is really gaining confidence. It's only a matter of time now.

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Thanks all! He is gaining confidence! It was so nice to see. Yes, I would have liked to have qualified but I was so glad to see him walk in so slowly, thinking about what he is doing. I ACTUALLY GOT A WHOLE SET OF SIGNALS IN BOTH DAYS! That was a HUGE achievement! On Friday, he did move more on the exam but someone outside the ring said he acted almost like he had been goosed. Lost 3 points but still he did not follow me in. Our last go out was wonderful and straight but did not sit until he was too close to qualify. It is coming together.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org