Agility trial results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Agility trial results

DefaultAgility trial results

Boo got his first NA leg with a Q and 2nd. In JWW he veered off at around jump #6 for a 2-3 minute pee. He'd already peed for a good minute right before the run, it was only a matter of time before he'd decide to show off his noteworthy peeing skills. And no, nothing's wrong with him. He just really, really likes water. :

Dusty got a double-Q, 12 points and 4th place in Standard, and 1st place in JWW for 34 points and the fastest time of all heights (proving that on some courses the "other breeds" CAN beat the blazing fast BCs if they keep their turns tight!) He now has 15 double-Q's and 441 points, so he's getting there ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Agility trial results

wooohooo...sounds like a good day...well other than the peeing but if ya got to go ya got to go

Well, Boo didn't have to go, but Dusty was so BORING, someone had to add a little retriever spice to the show :P

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

Congrats!!!

kaytris is offline Senior Member

congrats to both dogs and to you! great day! (well, except for the unscheduled pee-break)

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Nice runs! You are creeping up on that MACH title fast

I have a little mixed breed dog in my agility class that is a world class pee-er! He can't complete a run without a couple of pees. We are working hard with him though... and his owner is getting better at keeping his attention to keep him running (instead of peeing) ;D

Thanks everyone! ;D

Today Boo got a Q and 2nd in Standard. The first 10-ish obstacles of JWW were by far his best run ever in a trial including a perfect weave entry without me babysitting him, then he knocked a bar (rain overnight on park with dead grass = terrible footing) and that threw us both off.

Dusty got a Q in JWW and 6 points. Footing was even worse than it was for Boo because the mud had somewhat dried by Boo's run, plus I didn't get a chance to warm him up and he NEEDS to do 5-6 jumps before he gets going. In Standard he went into a wrong end of a tunnel which was my fault, and that caused him to run by the next two obstacles as well, but he ran the last 12-ish obstacles clean, including around 30' of distance and layering a jump while he weaved. So I was happy with my schizophrenic buddy :P

Now Dusty is at 15 double-Q's and 447 points ;D

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Congrats!!!!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

Shoot I was at the same show as you and did not even know it. I was over at obedience for Novice A and was also watching standard agility yesterday and today. And I can vouch that the course was really slippery today, I saw a couple of handlers go down or slide especially at the enterance to the dogwalk.

Kelly and Amber

Ha that's funny. Next weekend I'll be able to find you since you'll be doing agility with the cool people ;D

It was terrible near the dogwalk, my shoes were making little suction-cup noises on the ground, and of course there had to be a broad jump there so I had to keep trying to move forward even though I had to take tiny little steps.

Were the obedience rings as bad as the agility rings? It looked like both of the agility rings and especially Standard were in one huge hole of mud and the rest of the park that I saw still looked grassy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast