Any Greg Derrett/agility fans here?

Thread: Any Greg Derrett/agility fans here?

kaytris is offline Senior Member

DefaultAny Greg Derrett/agility fans here?

Friend (who is a huge Derrett/Sue Garrett devotee) lent me her copy of his agility foundations video, and its very interesting. Can't say I would train all that he shows, but he does have some good basic exercises that I've started with the alligator-pup here....

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

agilityretrievers is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Any Greg Derrett/agility fans here?

I did a couple of seminars with Greg Derrett, back in the old slow Dusty days. I LOVE his handling system and totally agree with his emphasis on foundation work (and recommend that you train everything on the video - the more the better). The videos are a little pricey for me, but if you ever get the chance to do a seminar with him definitely take advantage of it. ;D
    Katie, MACH Dusty NAP OJP AAD EAC OGC OJC RS-E GV-E JS-O CL4-R C-JrH CGC, and Boo AX OAJ

kaytris is offline Senior Member

Ha! Maybe if I win the lottery.. Garrett's facility is not too far from me, and I would have loved to put Sophie in her puppy basics class. But at $600 a pop, just not happening.

Will have to stick to the $30 book and the borrowed video. LOL

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

agilityretrievers is offline Senior Member

Ugh yeah her classes are probably insanely expensive ... the Greg Derrett seminars I did weren't any more expensive than others, but I don't know if you have to pay more because it's Susan Garrett's facility :P
    Katie, MACH Dusty NAP OJP AAD EAC OGC OJC RS-E GV-E JS-O CL4-R C-JrH CGC, and Boo AX OAJ