Primorye is here!

Thread: Primorye is here!

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultPrimorye is here!

Okay, I got it. I gave it to Ruger this morning. I'm assuming it's okay to put it in with his food? He'll use a spoon but it's messy that way.

Also, I took it, and got terrible indigestion for about an hour. Yuck. I don't know if I would have gotten indigestion anyway so I'll try it again tomorrow, but if I get it again, I'm not taking it.

It didn't seem to affect Ruger with any ill-effects. I'm going to use it through the weekend and try the Gold at the show. I was going to use it myself, but I dunno at this point.

My system is very "sensitive" cocerning drugs (and yes, herbal stuff are "drugs"). I have had some weird reactions to things that don't bother most people so I really pay attention when I take something new.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Primorye is here!

I give the Primoyre in with Caleb's food as well. It sometimes bothers me as well, but I make sure I have something in my stomach.
    Yes, herabl stuff are "drugs." Most synthetic drugs were originated so they could be mass produced where herbs need to be grown!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

I tried the stress relief, the lifeshots, and the OTG at the show this weekend. All of it was very tasty. I was pleasantly surprised. I can put Murray's in a bowl by itself and he laps it up. ;D
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I've started using the Lifeshots, too. Not bad!
    Susan

www.labmed.org

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Ruger will eat anything, so giving it to him is not a problem, it's just more convenient to put it in his food in the a.m.

Susan, I did have breakfast before taking it. I'll try it again tomorrow though.

Also, concerning the Gold. Do you just use the eyedropper to give it to the dog? I may need to take a little bowl and squirt it in there. If Ruger see's anything like an eyedropper he thinks Ear Medicine and hides.

Lydia, are you taking the stuff as well?

What is the LifeShots?

Yes, I use the eyedroper. Caleb tries to run but I pull his cheek out and put in there.

Lifeshots is an antioxidant blend. Blueberries and the like in it.
    Susan

www.labmed.org

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

I'm not currently taking it but I'm planning on ordering it with my next order. I plan to take both the Stress Relief and the Life Shots. My chiropractor said both looked really good and they should work for me.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE