So, I'm thinking of entering Magnum in.....

Thread: So, I'm thinking of entering Magnum in.....

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultSo, I'm thinking of entering Magnum in.....

the 60 weave pole challenge.

I think she'd do it.

The only drawback is that it is being held at the agility club Christmas party, and I really don't want to go to it as I've had a falling out with the club.

Should I, or shouldn't I try for it???

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: So, I'm thinking of entering Magnum in.....

Hmmm...tough one.* Was the falling out with the entire club or just an individual or two?* Is the challenge open to all or just club members?

If the falling out was with just one or two individuals, I'd go for it.

and/or

If the challenge is open to all, I'd go for it.

If the falling out is with the entire club I probably wouldn't go.* And if the falling out is with the entire club and the challenge is only for club members, I definitely wouldn't go.

Although...if this is the only opportunity for you to try this event I'd say to hell with it and go anyway.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

LOL, I love your reasoning.

Falling out was with one club member, but she thinks and acts like she IS the club. (long story).

Event is open to anyone but you must sign up.

Problem is, you have to sign up with her, and she has been ignoring my emails.

I guess I'll sign up and copy my email to her and dispute it if she gives me flack, and then report her to Clean Run if I need to. I hate being a $hit, but she's been really NOT nice to me.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

That makes it even trickier, doesn't it. Is she the club president? If not, I'd copy the president on your email to this woman and gently explain that you fear that your emails aren't getting thru so you copied the pres to ensure this one did.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

theoconbrio is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rottnlabs
    That makes it even trickier, doesn't it. Is she the club president? If not, I'd copy the president on your email to this woman and gently explain that you fear that your emails aren't getting thru so you copied the pres to ensure this one did.
    Oooh, you are good. I am a stubborn SOB, but the fact that my e-mails were being ignored would only make me more determined to enter. AND WIN. Unhealthy, I know.

60 weave poles? Yikes! Theo will do about four on a good day.

Lydia, I've decided to sign up for it. I will hit "reply" on the email. That will send it to EVERYONE in the club (oops!!!) so there will be no way she can deny I've sent it :P

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

I was thinking pretty much the same thing--send a cc of the e-mail so you know that she is not the only one receiving it. Hey, you could be bad and do it as a blind cc and she would not know so if she did ignore you, everyone would know. Ok, I'm bad! I guess I should repent!!! :P
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org