Results from our last show in 2006

Thread: Results from our last show in 2006

lcspt is offline Senior Member

DefaultResults from our last show in 2006

NQ'ed today on the sit signal (wasn't looking at me and missed the first signal). Rest of the exercises were good until the go-out which fell apart today. Kona went out short and when told to sit laid down. Not once but twice!! ;D I didn't send him over either jump from that position. I am glad that we are not entered in any more shows until after the New Year, which gives me time to work him in different places.

Exciting news from my friend (with a lab) ......... she put an OTCH on Quigly today (she did in a small # of shows). (Susan, it was Carol who won the Open run off @ All Stars.)
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Results from our last show in 2006

Wow, congrats to your friend and the OTCH. I can't even image getting an OTCH. It's like... the old song... To Dream, the Impossible Dream

Sorry you didn't Q today. I am having sit issues too.

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lcspt

Exciting news from my friend (with a lab) ......... she put an OTCH on Quigly today (she did in a small # of shows). (Susan, it was Carol who won the Open run off @ All Stars.)
    QUIGLY GOT HER OTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell Carol (that was her name, right?) I said congrats!!!!

Sorry about your run. We'll all get there soon!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

I'm sorry you didn't Q today but you know...I actually prefer NQing on the signals. It takes all the pressure off the rest of the performance.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE