Susan (concerning Oxyfresh)

Thread: Susan (concerning Oxyfresh)

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultSusan (concerning Oxyfresh)

The concentrate that you use, do you give it to Caleb as well? I'm wondering if this stuff will help keep Ruger "up" in the ring. When he stresses he tends to shut down on me. I'd like him up and goofier so his focus is keener (I know, opposite of your problem with Caleb).

Also, I read on the website that someone takes it before bed and it helps them sleep. I sure could use that if it DID help sleep. I go to sleep almost immediately, but anymore I wake up around 2:00 and am awake until about 4 - 4:30 a.m. I need better sleep.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Susan (concerning Oxyfresh)

The times I forgot to give the Stress Gold before I went into the ring we missed HIT by a point! He got stressed and did a body slam or push off. The adaptagens help with mental clarity and boost the immune system. Like I said when I had Caleb off of it it really showed in his everyday life and especially in the ring performance! I give Caleb both the Gold before we go into the ring and the Primoyre every day with this food (once a day).

With me I never noticed a difference when I began taking it but I sure noticed a difference when we went on our cruise a year and a half ago and I could not take it with me. MAN! I could not wait to get home and get back on it.

Does that help?
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Does it work fast, or does it have to have a "build up" period like glucosamine? I'm just curious. Might like to give it a try at a trial with Ruger.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by raian
    Does it work fast, or does it have to have a "build up" period like glucosamine?* I'm just curious.* Might like to give it a try at a trial with Ruger.
    The concentrate will have more of an immediate effect. Although when I put Caleb back on the Primorye I noticed a difference within a day or two.
    Susan

www.labmed.org

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

I've got a question for you too.

Do you give the Stress relief to Caleb with the morning or afternoon feeding?* I'm wondering because if that would me I give it to Murray with his morning feeding (6:00), then I give him the Gold at 8 before going in the ring at 9.* Do you think that's ok?* If more is better, I'll give him the whole bottle.* * I just don't want to do overkill.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

Quote Originally Posted by rottnlabs
    I've got a question for you too.

Do you give the Stress relief to Caleb with the morning or afternoon feeding?* I'm wondering because if that would me I give it to Murray with his morning feeding (6:00), then I give him the Gold at 8 before going in the ring at 9.* Do you think that's ok?* If more is better, I'll give him the whole bottle.* * I just don't want to do overkill.
    I have given it to him in the morning and then the Gold a little later. Usually I give the Primorye with this evening vegies.
    Susan

www.labmed.org