Perfect...just perfect.

Thread: Perfect...just perfect.

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultPerfect...just perfect.

Well I received the judging program for the 3 day trial Thanksgiving weekend.

Fri UA starts at 9 and we are #3 in the ring.* When did they schedule Nov agility?* 9:00.* It looks like we won't get a walk thru unless they let us walk early. There are running small to tall so I think we'll be able to make our turn...hopefully.

Sat and Sun UA starts at 11.* I don't have my number yet (different super sends it) so I don't know when we are in the ring but guess when Nov agility starts?* Yep...11.* Oh they are running tall to small just to make it even more fun for me.

Rally Adv A will be at 10:35 on Sat & Sun (I forgot to check the time for Fri)* :

GRRRRRR.* *>

It looks like I'll have plenty of time to just wait around all 3 days with 30 min of racing around like a chicken with my head cut off thrown in for good measure.* :

~UPDATE~ My friend just told me that Rally Adv A is at 9 on Fri. Of course. I wouldn't have expected it to be any other time. :
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Perfect...just perfect.

Don't you just hate it??? That always happens to me when I try to put Grace in the breed ring and do someone else in obedience. Lately it's been working out but I still have some stress.

For Maddy's 2nd RN leg, I just happened to show up in time from the breed ring to do the walk through once, they gave the wrong map, and it was our worst score.

I like having plenty of time!

Good luck though!!!

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

I know that happens every time I enter both breed and obedience!! Never fails! Have "fun"!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lcspt is offline Senior Member

Try to breathe while you are racing from ring to ring!!
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

I don't know how you run between class like that. It makes me a nervous wreck, so I don't do it anymore. Good luck and bring home Q's!!!!

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

Forgot to mention that also on Sun we are going to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert in the evening.* The show site is 1 1/2 hrs from home but only about 20 min from the concert location.* That means I get to drive home, drop off the dogs, change clothes (hope I have time for a shower), and just to drive back to where I started this whole process.* :-\
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE