Classes

Thread: Classes

DefaultClasses

Magnum and I start Basic Obedience Classes Thursday Night. I hope that things go well . We have to travel about an hour to the classes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Classes

Good luck! I hope you enjoy it. Basic obedience can be really boring. Heeling, heeling, heeling, sits, downs, stays, come, heeling, more heeling, heeling again. Yep, it can be boring... but if you stick with it, it really is the building blocks for so many other things you can do with your dog ;D

Give us a report when you get back from class and let us know how it went. And drive carefully!

patm is offline Senior Member

Good for you guys! Hope you have a "fun" class. I really enjoyed my first classes with Emilu - I just loved getting out and doing something with her . Hopefully you'll like the instructor too Let us know how it goes.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

YellowJakesMom is offline Senior Member

Have fun!! Bring lots of treats I canno tbelieve how many we got through with Jake! Can't wait to hear how it went.

Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. - Cree prophecy