Mr. Mur gets a few more letters.

Thread: Mr. Mur gets a few more letters.

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultMr. Mur gets a few more letters.

Murray finished his NJP title on Sun.* ;D* He had a beautiful run up until the weaves.* He just checked out and I restarted him 3 times before I finally remembered to switch to off side weaves which he did beautifully.* :* *We ended up with 2nd place. I won't be moving up to Open until we figure out what this on side weave issue is all about.* No refusals allowed in Open so it would just be a waste of money.

We came THAT close to titling in Std as well.* He had a beautiful run going. He even did the weaves the first time thru but I was off side and he seems to like off side better than on side. Then he jumped...and landed in the middle of the broadjump.* : Damn BJ.* I HATE that obstacle.* It was a PITA for obedience and it's a PITA for agility.* We'll try again for that last leg Thanksgiving weekend.

Proud boy (and mom) with his ribbons

Murray gives good face.* ;D

The Rally match was a disaster.* I wanted to kill both dogs.* I let my daughter show both dogs so she could get some practice with the advanced and excellent courses.* Little did I know that both dogs have become mama's kids.* : Essy left the ring multiple times to run to me.* The judge finally let them do the advanced course on lead. I thought this might become an issue because I have been training Essy in obedience and agility since my daughter broke her foot.* Murray wouldn't work at all for Meghan.* He kept turning (fronts and finishes) so he could see me and he too eventually left the ring.* > I finally put him thru and he did great.* Then I put him on lead, handed the lead to Meghan then went and hid.* He did great then.* I don't know what I'm going to do about the upcoming show.* I don't want Essy learning that she can leave the ring. Meghan may have to go to the ring on her own without me or my friends around.* * I just hope that Murray and I won't be in a nearby ring at the same time.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lcspt is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Mr. Mur gets a few more letters.

Congrats on the agility title!!! Darn those mama dogs (iwas going to say boys but remembered one was a girl) .......... know the feeling!!!
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Lydia, that is great!!! Congrats on the new title!!

Sorry about the Rally disaster!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Mom2Rowdy is offline Member

Congratulation.

I was wondering how Essy did for your daughter when she would see you. My daughter wants to do rally so bad but I know Rowdy will be looking everywhere for me. I keep telling DH it is time to get a 2nd dog just for DD and we will have to show at different shows - which isn't easy around here, we just don't have to volume of shows you do.
    <br /><br />Rowdy RL1, EVBB Donor

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2Rowdy
    I was wondering how Essy did for your daughter when she would see you.* My daughter wants to do rally so bad but I know Rowdy will be looking everywhere for me.*
    It actually was working quite well until Meghan broke her foot. I've been training Essy since then (trying to keep Meghan off her foot as much as possible) and just allowing Meghan to show her but it is taking its toll now. Hopefully Meghan will get her cast off this week. That will gives us 1 week to whip Essy into shape.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Congrats!!! Now on to Open

Ruger needs just one more leg in Open Jumpers and Standard to move up to Excellent, but I don't think he'll ever get an Excellent title as he just is not that fast and the courses get longer and faster :-[

Oh well, we'll focus more on Utility then I suppose

YellowJakesMom is offline Senior Member

Congrats to you both on a great job! ;D

Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. - Cree prophecy