Big AKC Envelope

Thread: Big AKC Envelope

Kzunell is offline Senior Member

DefaultBig AKC Envelope

I got that really special big AKC envelope in the mail today!! It contained a "Obedience Title Certificate" for Greenwoods Amber Wave. She is now officially recorded as a "Companion Dog". I know some on here have probably gotten alot of these title certificates but this is very special to me. I did show it to Amber but she seemed kinda unimpressed by it though she did slobber on it a bit.

Thanks everyone

Kelly and Amber
    Kelly and Greenwoods Amber Wave CD RA OA NAJ OF WC CGC CL1-F SW<br />Chino CA<br /><br /><br />

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Big AKC Envelope

How fun! Are you going to frame it? Each certificate for each dog is so special! Again, congrats!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

Mom2Rowdy is offline Member

Great !!

No matter if you get one or one million, each one is earned. You work hard for them. Display them proudly.

<br /><br />Rowdy RL1, EVBB Donor

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

patm is offline Senior Member

Thats Wonderful I have my Rally one - but must admit that getting the "CD" will be really special.

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

Very exciting! Receiving a certificate is always very special to me because it means it's official. ;D Believe me, each one you get is just as exciting as the last.

I keep all of Murray's certificates, photos, and articles in a 3 ring binder with his picture on the front. I've started a binder for Essy too.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

We've only gotten 2 ourselves, so it's very exciting. I have a Maddy wall in my office at home. I have 2 "official" win photos, her 2 AKC certificates and her WC certificate from the LRC. I am hoping the other 2 dogs will start winning so that I can start their walls.

imported_Belles mom is offline Senior Member

They are all exciting! Congratulations on it being "official'!
    Karen and<br />UAG1 SHR UCDX GRCH Tracker Belle of Bedford RAE JH CDX TT WCX WC CGC (Belle)<br /><br />UCD SHR GRCH BIMBS BBI Belle&#39;s Kodiak Dreamweaver JH UD RAE TT WC CGC (Kodi)<br /><br />SHR UCH BBI Ponderosa&#39;s Big Blond Guy JH RE TT WC CGC (Hoss)

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Ooo, it IS exciting! I have a scrapbook for Magnum and Ruger, and all of their titles are in there along with memorabilia from nearly every show we've been too. It's a BIG scrapbook

Be sure you keep it someplace safe because you will be looking at it over and over and over again ;D