Linda

Thread: Linda

patm is offline Senior Member

DefaultLinda

I think you might have mentioned it before, but what kennel are you getting your new pup from? I am starting to keep a list of kennels that have both conformation and Obdience/agility,etc in their lines in my folder labeled "next dog".

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Linda

I got Ruger from Michael and Helen Gipe of Bayou Bay Labradors. I really like Ruger's drive and desire to please, although he still is a goofy lab. Helen generally shows and breeds for the conformation ring, but Ruger's mom and grandmom both were hunting dogs, (Senior Hunter and Junior Hunter with just one leg needed for Senior) and they are Michael's "line"... he likes these dogs the best. He is taking a pup from this next litter as well, a female.

I am the only agility person to put titles on Helen's dogs to date. I believe the bitch I am getting my next pup from has her CD, but don't quote me on that (I get Helen's dogs mixed up).

Helen's website is pitifully out of date. She just doesn't have time to do it all www.bayoubay.com

patm is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Linda

Thanks Linda - I hadn't ever seen their web site. Nice looking doggies! It is harder than I thought to keep a web site current.