showing this weekend

Thread: showing this weekend

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

Defaultshowing this weekend

We will be showing in Tucson this weekend. I could really use some supportive thoughts. This is going to be a really tough trial for Murray. This is the one that takes place in the courtyard of a hotel, with ring gates right up to the sidewalk, with people going in/out of rooms right next to the ring, and worst of all for my water obsessed dog...the pool at the end of the rings where people splash and yell and laugh. : I doubt we'll Q. I'm just hoping for a good attitude...Murray's not mine.

I decided to keep my daughter in Novice Rally for this trial. She isn't happy with my decision (she's really been working on the advanced exercises) but because of all the distractions I mentioned, I just think it will be a better experience for her and Essy is they are on lead.

I haven't decided if I'll move them up for the next trial either. It will be at the same location as the last trial where they did really well so it will be a familiar location and it isn't in a high traffic area so it has that going for it. I have to enter before next week though. I'm trying to decide if I should enter Novice and move her up if I decide to or just enter advanced and see how it goes. Decisions, decisions. :-\
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: showing this weekend

Will think about you Lydia. We're entered both days, too. Not expecting much either, but we'll see. I have seen improvement, even with how bad things were last weekend. It'll come for all of us.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

Cool!* I'll send good thoughts for you and you send them to us and maybe we can both eek out something good this weekend.* ;D
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Good luck Lydia! I can't believe you are going back to that motel site. I can't believe whatever club that hosts it is doing it there again. There must not be a lot of shows around you But anyway, since Murray's been there before, perhaps he'll settle right in and do the task at hand Smart move to keep your daughter and Essy in the Novice Rally here. It will help her handling skills for the next show.

Oh... bring us home a Q too. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by raian
    Good luck Lydia!* I can't believe you are going back to that motel site.* I can't believe whatever club that hosts it is doing it there again.* There must not be a lot of shows around you* * But anyway, since Murray's been there before, perhaps he'll settle right in and do the task at hand *
    This clubs claim to fame is that it shows at the hotel. Everyone seems to really like it...except me. Thankfully this year we will be in the ring at 8am so hopefully no one will be in the pool at that time. Keepin' my fingers crossed.

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

Good Luck. We have shows again on 11/11. 2 days with 2 dogs each...I will be TIRED after that's all over.

debjen is offline Senior Member

Good luck

SamIAm is offline Senior Member

Best of good luck wishes being sent................

Frances

WeHeartLabs is offline Senior Member

A POOL in the dog's vision? oh no... We would be SUNK lol

Good luck!
    <br /><br />